MYHD VISTA DRIVER

We're all thinking it, but no one wants to say it. Any suggestions before I return the card? If you must disable hyperthreading, is there a similar or easier method to WinXP's for doing so? Is there anything I can do? Sure, it would be great if this obstacle were overcome, but I'll survive.
Uploader: Goltishicage
Date Added: 12 February 2012
File Size: 26.10 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 22435
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





May 30, at 6: Oct 28, Posts: Some success has been found, but at this time I do not feel that Switching to Windows Vista is a good plan for many users. I know what Superfetch does but not these two.

This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. It still pis s me off that I can't use it's phenominal DVD playback ability with anything but a single-core cpu.

BB code is On.

May 30, at 9: Manually as none of my watched programs was on soon "MyHD" did the Capture I stopped it short of the full ivsta period. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.

Thanks for the input.

I had to reinstall Vista after I replaced my HD and now my wireless doesn't work.

Aug 26, Posts: Part 2" "Memory management" "Startup and shutdown" "Power management" http: Some of the links have been changed, if you cannot find the proper file, post a message and I will try to find it.

The hard disk is the slowest part of a computer today. Change "daily" recur every 1 day to 2 days. I know it uses a lot more drive space in Vista. What a stupid idea, load time is not an issue on any modern PC, but noise and annoying HD thrashing is a big symptom to most users of slow performance, whether they show up cista benchmarks or not.

I am a pretty princess. You can right click the file MyHD. Vista running the disk all the time used to annoy the hell out of me, but I mhyd to 8gb ram and a WD AAKS model disk and it helped immensely.

The largest program i have is open office and thats only like MB. All times are GMT Track this discussion and email me myhdd there are updates.

I like the idea of having all posts for Vista in one place. Just turn off indexing. Jan 21, Posts: What do they do anyway? Originally Ymhd by gsr I take issue with saying that the accessDTV cards have gone "the way the dodo bird without vendor support".

Is Vista raping my HD? - Ars Technica OpenForum

My indexing didn't settle down after a week so I just disabled it I can't notice any difference in practise so off it stays. Originally posted by Vyperfire: This site in other languages x. That's nothing -- my laptop's m HDD is accessed like clockwork every second, over and over again, gista the time.

Sexually explicit or offensive language Spam: Jan 2, Posts:

Comments

Popular Posts